Saturday, December 20, 2008

I must say this is extremely enjoyable

My AdSense Videos started selling better, and my e-mail list is steadily growing. This is fun!! Its a steady progress on all grounds. I can see this is not for everyone, but if you are determined, patient and self-motivating, I highly recommend affiliate marketing. I am constantly looking for good content to place on the page, but that could take a full day. Than I don't find the time to jump onto the forums and mark my 2 cents there.

I at times find the forums a bit intimidating. There are so many opinions, and so many products, with so many different conversations going on at once. It is hard to keep up. These people are brillant, and I love their motivation. It is fun to read and learn. Keeop up the good word oh mighty forum-writers. I so love to absorb the knowledge, the do&don'ts of everything affiliate. I congratulate the successful super-affiliates!! Go for it.

Hope you enjoyed - until the next time!!

Click Here!

No comments: